Irish Sea, Sea Rowing Association (I.S.S.R.A.)
The Irish Sea, Sea Rowing Association was founded in early 2017 by three Coastal Rowing Clubs each located on the along the Irish Sea Coast and who are all interested in Long Distance Open sea Rowing events.
The Clubs affiliated to the ISSRA are:
- Inver Colpa Coastal Rowing Club - Based in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
- Airport Police & Fire Service Rowing Club - Membership primarily somprised of Dublin Airport Emergency Services Staff and the club operates in Malahide, Co. Dublin.
- Vartry Rowing Club, Wicklow - Based in Wicklow Harbour, Co. Wicklow.
- East Coast Rowing Council
- Donegal Coastal Rowing Association
- Down Coastal Rowing Association
- Mayo Coastal Rowing Association
- Antrim Coast Rowing Association
- Irish Sea, Sea Rowing Association
- Kerry Coastal Rowing
Contact Us Today
Email: [email protected]